As you will soon see, your outer world mirrors your inner world​
H.P. Blavatsky



The next frontier is Energy Medicine

All our health problems and feelings of anxiety and limiting thoughts of ourselves and others originate from a destructive energy frequency. This energy is stored in the cells of our body as negative  memory.​


Every cell in our body actually has a memory of its own, storing reserves of information related to past experiences, both positive and negative. So, once a cell stores a particular memory from a negative experience, (which often becomes subconscious), situations which are similar, or perceived to be similar will become stressful as our body reacts to the memory of them.The subconscious mind is responsible for the automatically triggered feelings and emotions that you suddenly experience upon facing similar or new situations such as If you were about to give a presentation. If this stress becomes constant, it affects our body directly in the form of sickness or disease. It also influences what we attract, such as relationships or wealth.

​​
 

Our bodies are designed to self-heal via our immune system, however when we are under constant stress our body goes into ‘fight or flight’ mode. Our cells cease their normal growth, healing and maintenance to address the threat, creating an environment inside the cell that is toxic.
Although this fight or flight mode is necessary for emergencies, if it continues for long periods of time it is detrimental to our health resulting in symptoms of disease.


According to Stanford University Medical School, research released in 1998 by Dr Bruce Lipton, a renowned and respected cell biologist, reported that stress is the cause of at least 95 % of illness and disease.  He said the remaining 5% is genetic and caused by stress somewhere in the ancestry of that person. ‘However, the research also revealed that there is a Universal Healing Code that will heal most problems for most people, these can be physical, emotional or relationship issues. This code, replaces the negative memories with positive ones changing the memory until it no longer creates a negative charge or disappears completely. 


By removing enough stress from an out-of balance nervous system and allowing it to come back into balance, the destructive energy frequencies are changed to healthy ones so both emotional and physical issues are healed, enabling breakthroughs in success, creativity and well-being in every aspect of your life.



All clearing/healing  work is done with the client fully clothed.  It is not necessary to be physically touched with this work



 

'Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our deepest fear, our presence automatically liberates others.'

~ Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela

 

​Energy Clearing/Healing

marychristodoulou11@gmail.com​​
Skype: ​​gatewaysthroughtime
Tel: 0793 111 0830